Thursday, February 3, 2011

Photo Sketches Gothic

 I have been working with my filters and fractal programs again here are 2 photos changed to poster art.
I have been fascinated with the old posters that are mostly black and white , with just a touch of color in the eyes , lips and sometimes in the hair.  So here is what I came up with.



This is my favorite photo of my wife. I took it with some help from my boss, while working as a photographer at a Glamor studio in Colorado. She has an amazing face and wonderful  green /blue eyes, which can turn to red if you piss her off. Only kidding!!!!!  maybe..........  
I wanted to create a bit of a Gothic look  as it is her favorite .
She loves the vampires it was just missing a few drops of blood on her lips which I gladly added.




We call this shot the bow our cat Joey was not too happy about having it in his hair.
I placed myself in B&W and him in color to show that Joey has a way of bring color into my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment